TRON SR Guidelines
There are some inherent principles in the process of decentralization: it is the token holder’s inalienable right to participate in the management of decentralized projects; token holders should be fully informed of all changes regarding the operations, development, and important decisions of the community in order to cast their vote for a final decision.
In order to ensure token holder rights, TRON has established a set of regulations that allows every token holder to freely exercise their rights in a convenient and timely manner.
What are Super Representatives?
Token holders in the TRON community fall into the following categories:
1. Token holder: Individual holding any amount of TRX.
2. Super Representative candidate: 100 individuals elected through voting by the entire token holder community. Elections are held once every 24 hours.
3. Super Representative: 27 individuals elected through voting by all token holders every 24 hours. Super Representatives play a key role in governing the TRON community by ensuring basic functions, e.g. block generation and bookkeeping, and obtain corresponding earnings.
Super Representatives and Super Representative candidates are subject to monitoring and selection by all token holders every 24 hours.
Super Representative Recommendations
Every token holder has the opportunity to become a TRON Super Representative. However, for the network and community to operate more smoothly and effectively, we have created a set of standards and regulations for eligible candidates to become recommended Super Representatives. We will promote recommended SRs to increase their chances of being elected.
New recommended Super Representatives are updated and posted once a week.
To become a recommended Super Representative, candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. An official website
2. Team information:
· Location of the Team
· Arranged location of server
· Server type（cloud, bare machine, etc）
· Our recommendation:
· Suggestion Configuration:
· AWS x1.16xlarge
· CPU: 64 cores
(Estimated Cost: $40,000)
3· 2018 expenditure budget and technical plan by June 26th.
4· 2018 hardware capacity upgrade plan after June 26th.
5· 2018 community support plan
6. List of key staff and their photos
7. Background qualifications of key staff
8. Testable nodes for community members
9. A certain amount of social media influence:
· Twitter account or local equivalent with 500+ followers
· OR, Telegram group or local equivalent with 500+ members
· OR, a Reddit page or a local forum homepage with 500+ subscribers
· OR, 500+ followers on other social media platforms
Any individual who meets the above requirements are encouraged to submit an application to become a recommended Super Representative.
Application for Recommended Super Representative
Please send an application form with the above information to email@example.com.
Approved applicants will become a recommended Super Representative. Announcements will be made every 24 hours on tronsr.org.
For more information on TRON Super Representatives, please stay tuned https://tronsr.org/
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
The guidelines detailed herein are subject to necessary revisions as TRON community develops. This is the first version.