Tron Programming Contest
April 17-May 20, 2018
Rules of Contest
1. Application begins on April 17, 2018. Submission of application as well as code ends at 23:59 (GMT+8) on May 20, 2018.
2. Developers can apply and participate individually or in team.
3. Each team/individual participant can sign up for 5 sub-contests.
4. All development must be based on Tron and should be one of the following three applications compatible with Tron’s main net:
a) Wallet based on Windows (including off-line signature function)
b) Wallet based on Mac(off-line signature function is optional but a plus)
c) Wallet based on iOS/Android (including off-line signature function)
d) Wallet embedded with Google Chrome
e) Blockchain Explorer
For files of relevant code and technological support please refer to: https://github.com/tronprotocol.
5. The freedom belongs to developers to exchange ideas or to team up in Tron community. The recommended platform is the official Slack of Tron, https://tronfoundation.slack.com/.
6. Please submit your project from April 17-May 20, 2018. Failure to make your submission is regarded as voluntary withdrawal from the contest.
7. Submitted work must include an executable program and code.
The reward pool is $1,000,000.
First-place prizes are set for the designers of the three applications.
• Wallet based on Windows (including off-line signature function): $180,000
• Wallet based on Mac (off-line signature function is optional but a plus): $180,000
• Wallet based on iOS/Android (including off-line signature function): $180,000
• Wallet embedded with Google Chrome: $180,000
• Blockchain Explorer: $280,000.
Reward of participation: With our validation as a complete project, its designer(s) can apply for a loan of entrepreneurship of $100,000. For more information please refer to
April 17, 2018 — Start of application
May 20, 2018 — End of project submission
May 27, 2018 — Announcement of rewards
Reward will be delivered within 1 month to the announcement.
Justin Sun: Founder & CEO
Lucien Chen: CTO
Marcus Zhao: Head of Tech Team
Please file your application to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to Tron’s official website for details.