Day 22 of the Trump Administration (repost)
Trump has already shocked the country with his Executive Order to shut Muslims out of the U.S. After being denied by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Thursday, Trump is planning on taking new steps.
He said in a press conference that he will be “doing something next week that involves additional security for our country.”
There are predictions that he might sign a brand-new travel ban next week.
Here are some other events that occurred:
- Trump criticizes the ruling on his travel ban on Twitter, by calling it a disgraceful decision.
- Rumors spread that the Russian government has information on Trump from when he was doing business in the country as a private citizen.
- Michael Flynn, privately discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia in a phone call with a Russian official, law enforcement sources told CBS News on Friday.
- Rep. Tom Price was confirmed as secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services
- Called President of China to reaffirm America’s stance on the “one China” policy, maintaining good relations with Beijing.