TrustNote 2.0 Mining Reward Plan is ON! Introducing TFans Token!
It is wonderful to see more and more of supporters started mining on the TrustNote 2.0 alpha testnet!
Many of you have been in touch with compliments, questions, bugs and even offering suggestions as to how we can continue to grow up. We appreciate all these valuable feedbacks and will keep working hard to deliver a truly decentralized and powerful TrustNote network!
To thank your participation, we are glad to announce the launch of our reward plan for mining on the TrustNote 2.0 testnet.
The rules are simple:
- This event will end on October 31st, 2018, and the results of the final reward will be announced at 9:00 PM AEST of that day.
- Any of the super nodes who successfully mined at least 2,000 $TTT-test before the closing time of this event, will receive a TFans token reward 10 times to the amount of $TTT-test being mined from the same super node. For example, if you mine 5000 $TTT-test on one super node, then you will get 50,000 TFans token as the reward.
- Top 10 miners holds the highest amount of $TTT-test will receive additional rewards in $TTT, the amount of reward for each of the top 10 miners are:
For those who didn’t know anything about the TFans token, I’d like to give you a quick introduction here.
What is TFans token?
TFans is TRC-20 token issued on the TrustNote network (mainnet) by TrustNote foundation. The total issuance of TFans token is 1,000,000,000, TFans token’s token symbol is $TFS.
TFans token is the evidence for community member’s contribution to the TrustNote network and its community. Community members who made contributions to the TrustNote network will be rewarded with TFans token for their efforts and participation.
As a TRC-20 token, TFans token can be managed by TrustNote Wallet, and the conversion of TFans with TTT and other tokens will be available in the future.
How can I get Tfans token?
As TFans is a reward token for the TrustNote community, as long as your contributions to the community is accepted, you will receive certain amount of TFans. For example:
- Participate in TrustNote 2.0 alpha testnet mining.
- Participate in community activities.
- Claim development tasks from TrustNote developers network.
- Report bugs or raise any valuable suggestions, ideas, proposal to us.
- Any ways can help on building up the TrustNote community.
What I can do with Tfans token?
- Having TFans means you have a chance to get more income revenue. After TrustNote 2.0 minable mainchain is officially launched, 10% of the total mining revenue will be redistributed to the TFans token holders according to the amount of the TFans token they possess. The detailed TTT mining distribution plan will be released before the minable mainnet go live.
- Community members hold a certain amount of TFans tokens will have the opportunity to be elected in the community management roles.
I hope now you’ll have a better understanding of the TFans token and our mining reward plan.
Everything we do and build is for our community and our project! As always, any suggestions and ideas are welcomed, thank you!