5 Reasons We’re Ordering In
And you should too.
Whether you’re hangry after a long day, or you’ve forgotten that you’re hosting book club this month, the last thing you want to stress about is what to cook. Here are our reasons to order in.
- Your comfiest sweatpants. Okay, it’s 4 p.m., you haven’t showered yet, and you’re still chilling in those sweatpants that you threw on when you got home last night. Luckily, your house is a judgement free zone. If it makes you feel better, go ahead and request an extra set of utensils for your “guest”, we won’t tell.
- You just can’t people any more. If you need to hide from other humans for awhile, we completely understand. Order in and recover in the comfort of your own home.
- Kids. Need we say more? Sometimes getting the whole crew out of the house and over to a restaurant can be tricky. Is there a kids menu? Are there high-chairs? Will your kid do that creepy thing where they unblinkingly stare at a random stranger? With delivery, you can order in eats that are kid and adult friendly without ever needing to unfold a stroller.
- Dinner and a movie…on your couch. There’s no need for every dinner to be candle-lit with white tablecloths and a maître d’. Impress your date and bring the restaurant home.
- Guests, incoming! Whether you need to “borrow” some cooking skills to impress your significant others’ parents, or you don’t have time to clean the house AND cook, we’ve got you covered. Go all out and grab a couple appetizers, entrees, and even dessert. With delivery from the best restaurants, you can’t go wrong.