There are few things the startup community loves more than a well-designed T-shirt. Each year we ask new, aspiring graphic designers to create our Startup Week shirt; past artists include Cody Mehlhorn and Ben Johnson. Our shirts have been shared with thousands of guests, and can be seen all over the city.
This year we’re opening up the design process to the broader community in the form of a design competition.
Benefits: By participating in the competition, artists will have the opportunity to create an iconic design that will be seen by thousands of Startup Week participants. The winning artist will also receive:
- A $500 cash prize
- 2 VIP tickets to the Week
- Notoriety within and exposure to the startup community, for further employment connections
How it works: Artists submit their designs to the TCSW team. The team will review the designs, and select the top three graphics. The top three finalists will be announced, and the designs will be voted on via our social media channels (probably Twitter). The winning graphic will be incorporated into the 2018 TCSW shirt, and the artist will be awarded $500.
- All designs must be submitted by 8/27
- The top three finalists will be announced on 8/29
- Voting will take place between 8/29 and 9/4
- The winning design will be announced on 9/4
What you will need: Click here to access TCSW logo assets and design standards.