The biggest gaming event of the year is finally here! Starting June 9, join us for six days of big game reveals, amazing new trailers, game developer interviews, and so much more.
As the official streaming partner of E3, it’s easier than ever to follow the action. Step 1: Go to twitch.tv/twitch. Step 2: Enjoy, preferably with snacks. You can also co-stream the show too, but we’ll get to that in just a second. Here’s a peek at what’s in store:
- All the major press conferences, including EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Bethesda, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Sony, and the PC Gaming Show. Plus, Twitch is the only place to watch the Devolver Digital Conference, so if you haven’t seen one of those before, just… get ready.
- Enhanced versions of the Ubisoft and Bethesda conferences thanks to custom E3 Extensions. As Ubisoft reveals games, you can immediately sign up for beta access and newsletters. Likewise, the Bethesda E3 Extension lets you try your hand at game trivia, answer polls, and pre-order new games on Amazon.
- Coverage live from Los Angeles, including interviews and first looks at games revealed during the main conferences.
It’s all coming to you via our amazing hosts, including djWHEAT, Anna Prosser Robinson, Rachel “Seltzer” Quirico, Ezekiel_III, Kelly Link, Cira Corellia, Okaydrian, and djTECHLIVE, who will be your guides throughout the week. We’ll share a more detailed schedule of our official stream every day on Twitter, but you can check out our full show schedule at a glance below:
Nice! You mentioned co-streaming is back?
Yes, co-streaming is here once again, so if you want to take a shot at hosting your own coverage of E3, or if you’d rather enjoy the show with just your community, go for it!
- For streamers: Just set your “game” to “E3 2018,” capture the stream on https://e3.costream.twitch.tv/, and you’re good to go. Note: co-streamers are only allowed to capture the official Twitch stream. We recommend not saving VODs to avoid any DMCA issues.
- For viewers: Want to see who else is streaming E3? Just check out the E3 game directory to see who’s streaming the event. It’s also the perfect place to find non-English coverage by sorting the directory by language.
And lastly, all your favorite media outlets will be streaming covering E3 on Twitch as well. If that’s your cup of tea, you can catch the show on IGN, Gamespot, PC Gamer, KindaFunnyGames, Game Informer, and many others.
What if I’m literally AT the show? Got anything special at the booth?
Of course! Come visit us on the expo floor at the Twitch Booth (#715 South Hall). It’s where we’ll host meet and greets, theater presentations (E3 co-streams, Partner content, Overwatch League viewings, and more), and a game zone featuring Jurassic World Evolution and new gear from Alienware.
If you’re a Partner, join us at our booth’s Twitch Partner Lounge for a bit of R&R. We’ll have snacks, refreshments, and perhaps best of all, power outlets aplenty. Be sure to stop by on Wednesday at 4PM for a special happy hour.
Game developers, we want to meet you as well. Join us at our booth theater to learn how your fans are engaging with your content on Twitch and how you can partner with us to grow your community even more! Swing by for any of the following sessions:
- How to leverage interactive experiences to acquire users for your game: 6/12 at 1PM, 6/13 at 11AM, 6/14 at 1PM
- Launch influencer campaigns at scale with Bounty Board: 6/12 at 12:30PM, 6/13 at 10:30AM
- How to leverage insights to optimize your games and extensions on Twitch: 6/12 at 1:30PM, 6/13 at 11:30AM, 6/14 at 1:30PM
As always, follow @Twitch on Twitter for live updates, reactions to the conferences, trailers, news, and all the E3 updates you can handle.
It all starts June 9. We’ll see you at twitch.tv/twitch.