Ubex Introduces New Updates
The Ubex development team has introduced a number of updates to the system to further increase the convenience of its users.
The following is a list of the most recent updates that have been introduced.
1. Sharing. The Sharing feature allows users to share advertising campaigns, counters, balances, and reports with other users. The given feature will make it possible to share the management of an advertising campaign with other accounts. One of the aspects of the feature is that users can also give only a viewing status to some users, without letting them make any adjustments to the campaign. This will be useful for agencies in relations with clients and contractors.
2. Balance replenishment in USD has been introduced to simplify and broaden platform fee payment and usage opportunities for users.
3. Black and White lists for optimizing system traffic. The Black and White lists allow users to exclude a particular website when targeting, and ads will not be displayed on it as a result. The feature also allows setting ads only for a specific website or several websites.
4. Banner moderation system and automatic moderation of creatives for Yandex.
5. Minor bugs and integration errors in the DSP.
The Ubex platform continues to develop as new features are being introduced to allow users to take full advantage of the power of programmatic advertising. Stay tuned for more news and updates from Ubex.