Tell the world about how cool Ubex is on video, upload it to YouTube and tweet us @Ubex_AI with the tags #ubexgo #ubex That’s it!
The videos can be made using a professional camera in a studio, a webcam on your computer, or even your phone.
In order to qualify, the videos must be at least 2 minutes long, they have to contain accurate information that is relative to Ubex, and they must not violate any of YouTube’s community or copyright guidelines.
Our CEO Artem Chestnov will be announcing the winners LIVE on our YouTube channel and the winners will receive the following prizes.
The lucky winners will receive prizes in Bitcoin (BTC) and Ubex tokens (UBEX) at a ratio of 50/50 at the exchange rate on the day last day of the contest.
The 3 nominations with 3 winners each are the following:
1) Most Discussed Video
2) Most Popular Video
3) The largest number of referrals (for participation in the nomination you must register and get referral link in the Referral section)
1st Place: $5,000
2nd Place: $2,000
3rd Place: $1,000
We will also pay UBEX prize tokens equivalent to $300 to the creators of ten of the videos that our team likes the most outside the contest.
The 3 winning videos will be announced on the official Ubex YouTube channel.
The contest will last from July 1 to July 31 and the winners will be announced on August 2nd.
- The best camera is the one you already have with you. You can even use your phone to make the videos.
- We like to creativity, fun, and content in the videos. Be creative and engage the audience with your entertainment skills.
- Studio quality videos will not be held in priority to give everyone an equal chance.
Any data that is collected during this contest, including but not limited to email addresses, may be used to inform participants about promotional events and news in the future. We may use parts of the videos as testimonials, as content or part of a marketing campaign, or on our YouTube channel. We will not share your personal information or email address with any third parties.
The Ubex Team reserves the right to reject videos at any time if they violate any rules, are subject to manipulation of votes, or contain unethical content.
1. Make an interesting and informational video about Ubex.
2. Upload your video to YouTube.
3. Share your video on Twitter with the tags: @Ubex_AI and #ubexgo #ubex
4. In order to qualify, the videos must be at least 2 minutes long, and they must contain accurate information that is relative to Ubex, and they must not violate any of YouTube’s community guidelines.