We couldn’t have said it much better ourselves, what John Mannes just wrote in TechCrunch:
That pretty much perfectly sums up why we’re so excited about launching our new React Nanodegree program today!
Mannes had some additional observations that were right on target as well:
In its quest to reduce persistent skills gaps, Udacity has been designing condensed courses to get students up to speed on trendy topics to improve employment outcomes.
That’s exactly what we’re trying to do, get you skilled up on the things that are going to make a real difference in your career. If you’re a developer, or aspiring to be one, adding React to your skillset is going to be a big career differentiator. Despite the fact that React hasn’t even been around that long, React developers are already the highest paid type of front-end developer, and demand for developers with React skills is growing faster than any other developer category.
It’s been a great launch morning so far, and we’re thrilled to see we’re not the only ones excited about this new opportunity to master React:
Hopefully their 83k followers will be excited too!
We’re certainly glad to note that our partners at React Training are feeling the energy today:
The experts at React Training regularly provide instruction to leading Fortune 500 companies, and they’re also the team behind React Router, which is the most popular 3rd-party library built on React. Learning React will enable you to seriously up your development game, and significantly enhance your earning potential. We knew we needed to partner with the best instructors out there to build this curriculum for our students. Fortunately, that’s exactly what we got!
React Training is just one of the reasons we’re so excited about this new Nanodegree program. Here are a few more:
8 Reasons to Learn React with Udacity
- React developers earn the highest salaries among front-end developers
- Demand for developers with React skills is growing faster than any other developer type
- Top brands like Netflix, Airbnb, Walmart, and more use React
- We built the program with React Training, the experts who train Fortune 500 companies
- You’ll learn not just React, but also React & Redux, and React Native, making this a truly unique learning opportunity
- This program is also unique in offering expert React training combined with full student support, including mentorship, forums, and career services
- The program is only 4-months long, making it one of the most efficient ways available to seriously enhance your developer skills
- Affordable pricing makes this a uniquely economical way to significantly increase your earning potential as a developer
If you’re ready to learn React, the powerful UI library being used by some of the most successful brands in the world, then enroll today, and get ready to become a professional React Developer!
Want to learn more? You can meet the instructors, preview the content, and learn about our new React Nanodegree program in this video:
This post was written by Christopher Watkins, Senior Writer and Chief Words Officer, Udacity