Ueno is giving away five scholarship tickets to the Women in Product conference
The second yearly Women in Product conference will be held in San Jose, CA on September 19th and the lineup is honestly pretty amazing.
It includes April Underwood (VP of Product at Slack), Fidji Simo (VP of Product at Facebook), Avni Shah (VP Product Management at Google) to name a few. As well as women leaders from Netflix, Glassdoor, Stanford, Sequoia, Salesforce, Youtube and more.
It’s a full day of knowledge being dropped, laughs being shared and relationships being formed.
But getting in the door at an event like this isn’t something all of us can afford (because capitalism). To help bridge that gap, Ueno is sponsoring five scholarship tickets for five super women (you!).
So, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure this is a conference you want to go to. Check the lineup (impressive, right?) and make sure you can get there on your own (we are only giving away the ticket to the conference, no travel or accommodation included).
- Be cool. These tickets are meant for women who wouldn’t be able to go otherwise. If you can easily pay for your own ticket (or get your company to pay) please do that. There are no hard and fast rules here but you know, just be cool.
- Go here to apply before July 25th.
- If you are selected you’ll get notified on or before July 31st.
- If you do go with one of our tickets we would really hope you can write a bit about what you learn at the conference so we can share it with as many people as possible (you won’t be obligated to do this by any means — but it would be nice).
That’s it! Please apply and/or share with anyone you think should apply.