Every link you need to fine-tune your social media privacy.
It’s really hard (ok, impossible) to delete something from the Internet, but you can limit who sees what online using the links below.
If you can’t be bothered to self-edit your broadcasts to the world, at least make sure only people you want to see your posts can see them — because your boss, teacher, or the front page of the Internet, may not be the ideal audience.
The Link List
This list may need updating as privacy policies iterate. As we do our best to keep this current, please comment if you see anything amiss.
- Edit your security settings.
- Edit your privacy settings.
- Edit who can tag you in photos and post on your timeline.
- Edit which apps can access your Facebook account.
- Block people, apps, and events.
- Edit your privacy settings and app settings.
- Edit your privacy and security settings.
It’s impossible to be unhackable, but it’s easy to be practically unhackable. Getting you there is the focus of Unhackable, a new publication featuring original writing from extraordinary people. This is Part 1 of a five-part series.
If you found this helpful, interesting, or “cool,” please show some ❤ by clicking the Recommend button. This will help others find and enjoy it too.