FAQ — Partner Onboarding
Parntership — Frequently asked questions about partner onboarding.
I don’t have customers of my own - can I omit to provide references?
We require two professional references to join Unleash Leadership. They do not need to be from clients although that would be advantageous for your positioning. They can be from collaborators, managers, employers or other team members who can say something relevant and meaningful about you. It is preferred to provide names, titles, companies and a link to a LinkedIn profile.
What kind of pictures do I need to provide?
You need a professional profile photo and a splash image, both of which we are granted the rights of use and hence they should not be conflicting with 3rd party copyrights and/or trademarks.
What are the requirements for the profile photo?
Portrait Photos need to meet the following minimum standards:
- The photo must be a portrait of the person, e.g. including their head and shoulders, aka similar to a passport photo.
- The photo must be sharp (not blurred).
- The person should be smiling/happy/warm looking in the photo.
- The person should be looking straight ahead.
- The photo must be in full colour.
- The photo resolution must be at least 800 x 800 pixels.
- The background in the photo should be out of focus and hence not distract the portrait of the person.
- There should be a balance of space around the person’s head and shoulders.
What are the requirements for the splash image in the header of the profile?
Splash photos need to meet the following minimum standards:
- The splash image is at least 1500 x 800 pixels — preferably higher.
- It shows the partner in a relaxed environment or in a surrounding that is greatly inspiring them.
- It is possible, although it is not preferable, to have an image that does not include the partner. In that case, it should show a place or situation that is relevant somehow to the Partner or is inspiring for some personal reason. In such case, we remind that we need to be granted the rights of use and hence there should not be conflicts with 3rd party copyrights and/or trademarks.
Why do I need to provide a quote?
Personal quotes are an opportunity to showcase something that is important to you, something you strive towards. We also use them in Social Media presentations of the Partners.
Can I quote someone else?
No, we require your personal quote. You can always get inspired by what others have said but it is important that you come up with your own unique interpretation.
Can I market myself as being part of the Unleash Leadership brand?
We encourage you to include Unleash Leadership as a separate position on your LinkedIn profile and to refer to it in your marketing materials. Any such reference should follow Unleash Leadership brand guidelines and should at no times imply any decision-making power on behalf of Unleash Leadership and relationship beyond that of an independent contractor and partner.
If you have any other question, please check our other FAQ pages. If your question is not there, please use the Feedback form. We appreciate feedback, questions and reflections from everyone, as Unleash Leadership is evolutionary by nature they help us improve our engagement and experience. We would love to hear your feedback here.
© 2018 UnleashLeadership — All rights reserved