Stopping to Take a Look Around
We recently paused to reflect on 2018 at Blink Health and realized: this year was pretty amazing.
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
This time of year, the words from this classic ’80s film seem extra poignant. We were reminded of this quote recently, as we looked back on 2018.
Everyone here at Blink Health is so busy working to make Blink better, finding new ways to offer lower prices, talking to our customers, expanding our pharmacy network, fixing bugs, building new features, offering new services and so much more…that we sometimes forget to stop for a second and take a look around.
So that’s what we did. And we realized: Whoa. 2018 was pretty incredible.
Here are just a few of our team’s accomplishments from the past year that we’re especially proud of:
- We saved our customers even more money. This year, we introduced our Price Match Guarantee, offering the lowest prices on generic drugs.
- We increased access to medication. Our free home delivery service brings meds to those who need them, delivered right to their door.
- We removed the friction and difficulty of switching pharmacies. We designed and implemented a convenient way to transfer our customers’ scripts to one of our partner pharmacies for them.
- We gained expertise and new perspectives. Our leadership team and board gained accomplished visionaries (and we’re not being hyperbolic), like Susan Lang, Bill O’Donnell and Kelly Ayotte.
- We welcomed dozens of new Blinkers to support our growing customer base and their needs. Our team, including our New York-based customer care team, grew to over 150 people — and we’re poised to bring on even more smart, talented Blinkers in 2019.
And here’s why we do it:
- “I couldn’t afford this medication in the past and when I’d get an outbreak, I would just have to suffer through it. Now, thanks to Blink, I can get the medication I need to prevent future attacks.” — Rob, Minnesota
- “Blink is a lifesaver. In our times of trouble, my husband and I could rely on Blink to save us money on the prescriptions we needed.” — Maria, Maryland
- “I can now at least afford the medication I need to be on and I couldn’t be more grateful… Thank you Blink Health, you have really saved me in more ways than one.” — Jennifer, New York
- “I have used Blink for close to a year now. Has cut my cost in more-than half! I have no insurance at the moment and this has been a lifesaver for me!” — Peggy, Iowa
As Ferris reminds us, sometimes you have to slow down, take stock of the greatness around you and feel some gratitude. We’re grateful for our hard-working team for everything they’ve accomplished in 2018, and extra grateful for our customers who inspire us to do great things every day of the year.
Here’s to a productive, healthy, happy and gratitude-filled 2019!
Restrictions apply on the Price Match Guarantee. Free home delivery is also subject to delays. Customers may have received vouchers for their testimonials. Savings based on comparisons between Blink Health prices and retail prices without Rx coverage. Blink Health is not insurance. The discount prescription drug provider is Blink Health Administration, LLC, 233 Spring Street, 8th Floor East, New York, NY 10013, (844) 366–2211, www.blinkhealth.com. See website for state-by-state availability.