Unsplash partners with Adobe Spark to highlight creative photography
Unsplash has become a platform fueled by creators who have generously gifted hundreds of thousands of photos to be used openly for anything. And these photos have gone on to inspire millions of creations, from multi-platinum recording artists to world-renowned writers.
Art exists because of other art. What you build becomes the next material that inspires the next artist. We’ve created Unsplash to be open and pure, and to make the ability to create accessible to everyone. To be inspired, and to freely remix, rework, manipulate, recreate and re-share.
Today, we continue this mission in partnership with Adobe Spark to curate a special collection of photos that are ‘type-ready’. We’re looking to put together a collection of photos our communities can use to help spread their message.
We’d love to see your photos that evoke a mood, minimalistic or vibrant style that our communities can use to help convey their messages. Here are a few tips for selecting photos that go well with text, and here are a few examples provided by some talented members of our community and Adobe Spark with Unsplash photos used to help spread messages:
How to contribute to Adobe Spark’s Curated Collection
- You may submit as many of your ‘type-ready’ photos as you wish.
- Submit a photo to Unsplash and check the ‘Adobe Spark’ option to indicate you’d like it to be considered for the collection.
- All photos must comply with Unsplash’s Photo Submission Guidelines. All photos on Unsplash are licensed under the Unsplash License which means they can be used for anything for free.
- All photos must be submitted by November 21st, 2017 at midnight EST.
- After your photo is submitted to Unsplash, it will be reviewed for approval by the Unsplash Editorial team, based on the guidelines above. The photos that are approved will show up on the Adobe Spark collection page, and updated every 48 hours.
- The Unsplash Editorial team, with the help of Adobe Spark, will select 10 featured photos from that collection.