In our first big move of 2020, Upstate Interactive is excited to partner with BlockApps. As a consulting partner with the company, we’re looking forward to using their STRATO platform to help other companies build private and permissioned blockchain solutions.
“BlockApps is proud to launch our partnership with Upstate Interactive, which further enhances the delivery and implementation capabilities around BlockApps STRATO, to meet the unique objectives of enterprises today. As business models continue to evolve for enterprises, BlockApps and Upstate Interactive are well-positioned to provide innovative solutions that are suited for future business environments.” — Mark Caraway, Head of Partnerships at BlockApps
BlockApps Partner Network is an ecosystem of technology and service providers combined with blockchain experts across industries throughout the globe. This Network enables rapid application development, integration, deployment, and enhancement for BlockApps’ STRATO customers and partners.
STRATO serves as the base layer for secure business network transactions and activity, creating a highly extensible platform for business groups to use. We find it highly valuable for enterprise customers thanks to features built with enterprise-grade standards defined by the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).
These features include:
- Granular data privacy settings and controls
- Scalability to handle higher network activity levels
- Data migration, to efficiently add data to networks (ETL)
- Tool suite for enterprise developers
- Detailed control of network governance
- Third-party access and input to the network via APIs
- Identity management using existing enterprise sign-on systems
- Ability to transfer other blockchain apps into STRATO
- Ability to run on most major cloud services
- Advanced audit and search/reporting analytics capabilities
- Choice of voting mechanism (PBFT, PoW)
- Data modeling with existing enterprise models
BlockApps was the first company incubated out of ConsenSys in 2015 and has created several industry innovations including the launch of the STRATO — the best, easy-to-use, most powerful Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform on the market.
Since launching STRATO on Microsoft Azure in 2015, BlockApps has become the first blockchain company to partner with all major cloud platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and is a founding member of the EEA (the world’s largest open standard blockchain organization).
Using this platform will empower the Upstate Interactive team to build custom smart contracts and distributed applications that will introduce more value to our clients. In BlockApps words, the apps we create on its platform “serve as the transactional and collaboration backbone for end-to-end business processes while enhancing security, performance, trust, and transparency in the business value chain.”