Institute for Spatial Policies — IPoP is a non-governmental, consulting and research organisation in the field of sustainable spatial and urban development. We focus on participatory processes, urban regeneration, sustainable mobility, and new spatial practices. We:
- connect NGOs and local initiatives and offer them professional support and information,
- conduct research, carry out studies, advise on project development, and help form partnerships,
- lead participatory processes,
- train for participation in spatial planning,
- engage in policy making and strive for better legislation with an impact on spatial development,
- disseminate information about sustainable spatial and urban development and react to topical issues.
IPoP is registered as an NGO acting in the public interest in the field of environment.
Links to own texts or projects
Creative Urban Regeneration (book)