For qualifying Minters of USD Tez (USDtz) | Tezos Stablecoin
How easy is it to mint USDtz?
- Tezos FA-1.2 compatible wallet. You can see a list of these wallets here: https://usdtz.com/minting.html
- Ethereum wallet (not from an exchange). You can see a list of these wallets here https://www.centre.io/usdc#wallets
- Some amount of USDC in your Ethereum wallet. (How much? The minimum collateral deposit is $100, but you may deposit as much USDC as you need for the amount of USDtz you would like to mint; a 1:1 basis)
1. Minting Portal Registration
Go to https://mint.usdtz.com and register your email and password.
2. Login and Provide Information
Follow the on-screen steps and provide the requested information to show that you qualify to be a minter. You will also provide the public key for your Tezos wallet — the one that will receive and hold the USDtz. From there will be a review period for your security and the security of all participants.
3. Deposit Collateral
If you are notified that you may proceed to the next step, log-in to the portal again. You’ll be given a unique address to deposit your USDC collateral from your Ethereum wallet. The address is unique so to associate it with you and you alone. Do not share this address with anyone.
Do not send your collateral from an exchange. Send the amount of USDC collateral that you would like to collateralize to the unique address you were given.
4. Receive USDtz
Once your collateral deposit is confirmed, USDtz will be minted in the Tezos wallet for which you provided your public key in step 2.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com