There’s been a lot of buzz lately about in-app payments. People want to be able to do business over WhatsApp or Telegram, and a lot of payment solutions quite simply don’t make it easy.
Well, we like it when things are easy, seamless and powerful. So we built our own.
It works on any messaging app
This includes, of course, our community’s favourites, Telegram and WhatsApp, but it can be used anywhere, including Messenger, Signal, or any other messaging app. Here’s how it works:
- You use Utrust’s invoicing solution;
- The widget will create an invoicing link after you insert the relevant data;
- You select “Share” and pick the app of your choice;
- Pick who you want to send the invoice to;
- The person/business paying gets the invoice;
- They open the link in-app;
- They can then select any crypto wallet and pay on-chain;
Could it be any easier?
Here’s a little video of the flow, both from the point of view of the sender and the recipient, so you can check out how seamless it really is:
Do business over app with anyone, anywhere
But can you really use it seamlessly with anyone? Won’t it be complicated on their side? Well, the answer is no. It’s exactly as simple as using the Utrust widget for any payment.
- We accept all wallets: Whatever your favourite is, you’ll be able to use it with us;
- We support major currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, you name it. We also accept our own token, UTK, of course.
- We will reduce your costs by up to 90% compared to traditional payments: No chargebacks, no added fees, nothing. We charge a 1% flat fee and that’s it.
You have total control
Utrust processes the payments on-chain, as opposed to other payment solutions on the market. This means you can enjoy all of the advantages of the blockchain in terms of security, quickness and ownership. On top of that, our invoicing solution allows you to:
- Cancel invoices;
- Duplicate them;
- Export them as PDF for accounting records.
And you want to know the best part?
This is all live now, as you’re reading this
So go enjoy it.