We have Migrated the UTU-ETH Trading Pair to Uniswap v3 — UTU
Uniswap v3 provides more customization on how to provision liquidity, and we highly recommend migrating your liquidity from v2 to v3.
Heads up, UTU Trust Guardians!
We have migrated our liquidity in the Uniswap UTU-ETH liquidity pool to v3!
Here are links to our UTU-ETH Uniswap v2 and v3 pools:
- v2: https://v2.info.uniswap.org/pair/0x8d01c6e109c3db63f7aa43404157b274cf18ffd8
- v3: https://info.uniswap.org/#/pools/0x098e0b9de8ed064006d9dda99b4e3d1604801cea
If you are a liquidity provider to the UTU-ETH Uniswap v2 pool, we suggest you migrate your liquidity to v3.
How to migrate your liquidity to Uniswap v3
Please follow this step-by-step migration tutorial from Uniswap to migrate from v2 to v3. You do not need to remove your LP tokens from v2 to migrate to v3.
Uniswap has introduced some significant changes to v3 that give you many more options and customizations on how to provide liquidity, but the process is a bit more complicated now.
The migration process can be summarized in these steps:
- Select the Uniswap v2 position to migrate to v3.
- Select the Fee Tier — you can choose from three fee tiers — 0.05%, 0.30%, and 1.00% — to cater to your desired risk/return profile.
- Set Price Range — Uniswap v3 introduced the concept of “Concentrated Liquidity”, where you can provide greater amounts of liquidity at custom price ranges where you believe most trading will occur. This allows you to construct individualized price curves that reflect your preferences.
- Approve and Add
We believe that the new features of Uniswap v3 will provide more efficient price discovery and greater depth for $UTU, and you now have more choices to customize how you provision your liquidity to match your risk/reward ratio.
Thus, we highly encourage you to migrate your liquidity to Uniswap v3 like we have.
We hope that this article helps you with the migration process. Thanks for your amazing support, and please let us know if you have any questions!
Originally published at https://utu.io on June 11, 2021.