Uvaro Week 3
Dug into cold calling and discussed aspects like scripts, techniques, and so on.
- Ask leading questions during a cold call
- In case the call is too long, you can say that I’m really enjoying the conversation and I didn’t mean to consume so much of your time
- FUD — Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt
Discussed the difference between SDRs and AEs.
AE has a prospecting component too! ABP.
- Sales teams should have 10–20% personalization in their communication
Discussed how job hunting is like prospecting
- A good thing to ask in an interview is whether the SDR shadows AE meetings. And ask about PODS vs ROUND ROBIN structure.
- Don’t use mirroring during interviews.
Managing upwards: Managing up is about using the traits of a good manager to help bring out the best in you as an employee. When done effectively, managing up makes your manager’s job easier, as well as your day-to-day job.
- The power of Quarterly Business Review
- The Essential Guide to Quarterly Business Reviews
- How the Sales to Service Handoff Looks From Your Customer’s Point of View
- Nailing the Customer Handoff Between Sales and Customer Success
- The Mindful Sales Rep
- 21 Networking Tips That Will Help You Rock Your Next Business Conference
- 10 Ways You Need to Change How You Think and Talk to Succeed at Sales
- How Enterprise Infosec Teams Can Avoid Security Questionnaire Bottlenecks