Uvaro Week 5
Joseph came in with some cool insights into AI.
- He mentioned some of the key players in AI: Conexiom, Mindbridge, and Conversica. All of these are selling business outcomes/solutions.
- A transactional sales for a B2B company is 2 weeks.
- An ideal competitor would be having similar functionality targeting similar prospects.
Alyx’s insights for this week:
- People have to see the tip of the iceberg
- Reflect on who you are: Relations
- Picture the resume like it’s your window
- We’re MVPs: Most valuable products
- Tell your story with the right tone
Customer references are important and the ideal time to ask for them is right after they recommend you.
- 10% of your clientele is 80% of your problems.
Guest Speaker: Cam Davies from Bonfire Interactive
- Big metrics in SaaS is churn
- In the beginning, you’re motivated by your heart
- Distinguishing the buyer vs user
How would you sell to Bonfire?
- Tailor the outreach multi-channel
- Be authentic and honest
- The person whose experiencing the problem
- Director of product marketing, VP, Sales
- I spoke to X Y and Z , can we have a discussion?
- Should align with the mission/advancing the corporate goals
- Expensive software — 4 months
- Plugins for Salesforce — quick