Write For Vacatronics
Vacatronics is a publication to share content and knowledge about programming, electronic, and technology in general. We’re always looking for great content that make us grow as a community.
Some topics we like and are interested in that you can write about:
- Electronic: anything related to embedded devices and IoT solutions, like sensors, development boards, network protocols, robotics, etc.
- Product design: stories that help us how to create a product, from the design to the final release.
- Future of technology: any topic related to the future of technology, such as blockchain, quantum computing, data mining, big data, machine learning, AI, etc.
Read this before you submit an article:
- Vacatronics is part of Medium, so its Rules and Terms of Service apply for us as well. Read them before you submit anything.
- Read the Medium’s Curation Guideline. A story that follows this guide will have a higher chance of being curated and reach a larger audience.
- All the content you write belongs to you. You can cross-post or remove the content anytime you want.
- And as your content, make it original. Don’t plagiarize and always cite your sources, facts, figures.
- It is OK to self promote yourself or a service you make part. But do it in a nice and transparent way.
How to Submit
To submit to us, follow these steps:
- Complete your profile on Medium. We only accept profiles with a photo of you (not your dog or a cartoon), a complete bio, and a real name.
- Fill out the form bellow.
- If your story is accepted, you will be added as contributor for our publication.
- If you don’t hear from us in 72-hours, you can consider your story was not accepted. But try to submit any future story!
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!