We are giving away at least 200 WAN every week as a lottery prize for staking with Wanchain network
To support the Wanchain network, we are giving away at least 200 WAN every week as a lottery prize, starting from 13th Sept 2019.***
To learn about Wanchain: https://www.wanchain.org/
To learn about how to stake with Validators Online: https://t.me/validatorsonline
***Terms and conditions:
- The lottery is free to enter. You will not need to pay anything or perform any registration, apart from delegating to our validator address 0xfd435a8bc32cae9ab8237f9edbfd383e1d242fc5 (and meeting the terms and conditions below).
- The lottery prize(s) is(are) in addition to the rewards that all delegates will receive from staking.
- The lottery prize(s) will be drawn from all qualifying delegates as at 4pm Singapore time every Friday.
- The first lottery draw is at 4pm Singapore time on Friday, 13th September 2019.
- A qualifying delegate is defined as a delegate address that is
- Delegating a minimum of 500 WAN to our validator address, and
- Not unbonding as a delegate as at 3pm Singapore time on the Friday of the draw.
- For every 500,000 WAN staked to our Validator address at 0xfd435a8bc32cae9ab8237f9edbfd383e1d242fc5 as at 4pm Singapore time every Friday, we will give away a 200 WAN lottery prize to a lucky delegate that week.
- That’s right! If there is 500,001–1,000,000 WAN staked to our Validator address, we will give away two (2) 200 WAN lottery prizes. If there is 1,000,001–1,500,000 WAN staked to our Validator address, we will give away three (3) 200 WAN lottery prizes. And so forth.
- Each delegate address can only qualify to win one (1) lottery prize for that particular week. Give others a chance! This lottery will take place every week starting 13th September 2019 — so even if you do not win this week, you can win the next week, or the week after, etc.
- The winning delegate address(es) will be randomly drawn live on our Telegram channel at https://t.me/validatorsonline
For delegation, please delegate through:
- WanWallet https://github.com/wanchain/wan-wallet-desktop/releases
- MyWanWallet https://mywanwallet.io/
- Android mobile wallet https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wanchain.WanWallet
Wanchain Proof-of-stake Parameters and Economics
Random Number Proposer roles Selected per Epoch: 25
Epoch Leader roles Selected per Epoch: 24
Validator Node Minimum: 50,000 WAN
Validator Delegate Ratio: 1:10
Non-Delegating Validator Minimum: 10,000 WAN
Delegator Minimum: 100 WAN
Delegator Lock: No lock, delegators are completely liquid. The Galaxy consensus just requires a 3 days unbonding period.
Summary of Current Economic Model
The figures below are the outputs of an internal economic model that takes into accounts the mathematical complexities and many variables that impact a staking solution.
Estimated Delegator Yield: ~11%
Estimated Minimum Validator Reward in WAN(Year 1): 13,100 WAN (*assumes only 50k WAN minimum and 5:1 ratio reached, for 300k WAN total)
Estimated Minimum Validator Reward in WAN (Year 2): 15,050 WAN (*assumes only 50k WAN minimum and 5:1 ratio reached, for 300k WAN total)
Estimated Total Supply at Launch: 110,000,000
Assumed % of Supply Staked at Launch: 20%
Assumed Validator Lock Time: 90 days(1.5x time multiplier in the Staking Power calculation)
Assumed Validator Commission Rate: 15%
Est. Probability of the model’s Validator to win 1 reward per week: 99.5%
If you have any questions about staking WAN or participating in the weekly lottery draw, please join https://t.me/validatorsonline