July has been a very happening month for Vanig, we are in the midst of our private sale and South East Asia Investor tour. We are happy to share with you all the exciting activities and updates from July so far.
Private sale update
Vanig private sale kicked off in May 2018 and we have tremendous interest in the sale from investors across the globe. We have successfully raised $1.65 M so far and we are working with several investors and Venture capitalists during this phase to get Vanig to a solid start.
The South East Asia Investor Tour
Vanig team is currently in the midst of the South East Asia Investor and Partnership Tour, the tour started early July. Our Founder Vinodh KR and advisor Glen Liu Zhenquan are representing Vanig in the initial leg. The itinerary for the tour include meeting with investors, partners, blockchain enthusiasts, industry peers and the community in China, India, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. It is a whirlwind tour for the team and we are already done with China and India.
Here are some updates from the trip so far-
· Vanig attended the Techcrunch Conference in Hangzhou, China and networked with industry experts, investors and the community.
· We met with Ant financial, an affiliate company of Alibaba to discuss potential partnerships.
· We met with HPB executive team, to discuss potential partnership, to help accelerate Vanig token in China via linkage with partners and exchanges in China.
· We also met with other key players in the country including Technode, Zhongnan Capital, Block Motion, China Accelerator, Mode Capital & Blockchain fund based in Beijing.
The next country on the SE Trip was India and team Vanig met with venture capitalists and potential investors in the country. More updates from this trip will be shared over the coming weeks.
With India and China behind us, the team moves on to South Korea this weekend, followed by Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
At South Korea Vanig will be at the Beyond Blocks conference in Seoul, South Korea and subsequently we will be meeting with our existing partners BGroup Logistics and iFashion before continuing with our next leg of our journey.
Stay tuned for all the exciting updates, follow our twitter channel for more frequent updates and pictures from the tour.
Vanig has partnered with DeHedge to have our tokens sold on the DeHedge platform. DeHedge is the first decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge secures investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, protecting investors against exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations.
Dehedge does a comprehensive evaluation of projects and only hand picks a few of them based on low risk and high return probability and offers risk proof investment opportunity to such projects. We are glad that Vanig has been reviewed and selected for investments on their platform. Vanig is already live on their platform, you can check them out on their website, scroll down to see Vanig’s listing.
Additions to Vanig family
The awesome Vanig team is getting even more awesome with the addition of two new advisors to the team.
Mitchell Mars joins team Vanig as Strategic Advisor.
Prior to pursuing strategic business consulting, Mitchell worked for 4 of the largest energy companies in the world, most recently as an international mobile engineer. With a passion for international business development & entrepreneurship, he leveraged his engineering & leadership experience to establish a research company upon entering the fintech space. As a serial entrepreneur, Mitchell is adept at identifying lucrative opportunities & developing strategic plays, increasing profits for Vanig by 250K USD just after joining the team.
Sami Alnadi joins team Vanig as Business Development advisor
Sami Alnadi is a business-oriented professional who raises the bar when it comes to business growth. His global knowledge will assist Vanig’s efforts to reach markets and adopt new supply chain processes. As a professor, by heart, Sami is always exploring new ways to make businesses expand beyond expectations. His expertise in business reporting, merging businesses and solutions will benefit new relationships for Vanig.
· Blog posts from team Vanig are available here, please hop on for further reading.
· Our Telegram contests and Quiz have been ongoing with a lot of participation and interaction from the community. There are lot more activities planned in the upcoming weeks, stay tuned!
Please hop on to our Telegram channel for active discussions and updates. You can also follow our other social media accounts for updates.
· Website: https://vanig.io
· Telegram: https://t.me/vanigplatform
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanigplatform
· Facebook: https://facebook.com/vanigplatform
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vanigllc
· Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/vanigplatform