I’m really excited to finally announce the first release of BioGrakn — DiseaseNetworks (DN)!
We want to give biologists and bioinformaticians easier access to work with biomedical data so we built this knowledge graph describing various disease networks. We hope you’ll find it helpful!
As part of this release, we’ve taken care of all the data modelling and data ingestion, so you just need to download, launch Grakn, and start exploring the data.
BioGrakn DN integrates a number of publicly available datasets describing various disease networks. We hope this will accelerate hypothesis generation and accelerate the knowledge discovery process!
BioGrakn DN represents the following biological entities and relationships:
To learn more, make sure to read the readme HERE!
- BioGrakn: Accelerating Biomedical Knowledge Discovery with a Grakn Knowledge Graph
- BioGrakn: A Knowledge Graph-based Semantic Database for Biomedical Sciences
- Using a Grakn Knowledge Graph for Sequence Alignment Analysis
- Drug repositioning with a GRAKN.AI Knowledge Graph for Bioinformatics
- Protein Structure & Function Prediction Powered by a Grakn Knowledge Graph