Over the past few years, you might have heard about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies like, say, Ethereum. But did you know there’s now a VeganCoin — designed to serve as the currency for a global vegan economy?
Well if you don’t know, now you know.
VeganCoin is a project of VeganNation, which was founded by Isaac Thomas. It has a global team, and has currently raised more than $10 million out of its $60 million fundraising goal.
Based on the blockchain technology, a designated cryptocurrency and a sharing economy platform, VeganNation will create…
VCN is being built on the Ethereum blockchain, which is the world’s largest open-source blockchain community.
Here’s a quick rundown on the VeganCoin project.
- Total Tokens Planned: 1 billion
- Underlying Blockchain: Ethereum
- Soft/Hard Caps: $10m/$60m
- Token Symbol: VCN (but should totally be VGN!)
- Website: www.vegannation.io
- Telegram: t.me/vegannation
- Twitter: @Vegan_Coin
- Whitepaper: VeganNation Greenpaper
We’ll share more info in the days, weeks, months to come. For now, just wanted to share this information with everyone.