Velas FlashLight #012 — The grant program and a new NFT platform powered by Velas catch all the spotlights
The twelfth summary of everything that has happened with Velas these last two weeks!
What is Velas FlashLight?
It’s all in the name — the latest and greatest news behind Velas across the globe, broken down into fast, digestible bites (Flash) illuminating the hard work our team has delivered in the past few weeks or so (Light).
Velas FlashLight is a bi-weekly roundup of Velas in the news and across social media, from videos and mentions from your favorite YouTubers and Twitter influencers, to waves Velas is making in traditional media and articles. All in one place.
Amplify Expands Network Reach with Velas Grant Partnership
Amplify, the real-world defi lending platform, received a development grant from Velas chain. The grant will help expedite development and deployment on the first AI operated DPoS Blockchain.
Staking is now available on the Velas mobile wallet!
With this release, the Velas Wallet now has staking functionalities and token holders can earn rewards for securing and maintaining the Velas Network.
Velas Wallet is a secure, easy-to-use and completely free application to manage your cryptocurrency. With Velas Wallet you can not only store digital currencies, but also actively use them; pay bills, make purchases, and pay for other services by using a QR code.
The app is available on the App Store and Google Play:
NFT platform powered by Velas
Velas founder Alex Alexandrov recently spoke on a Dubai news channel ‘Emirates News’ about the importance of utilizing blockchain to not only help modern technology and finances but to help artists promote and sell their own physical and digital creations. An established artist, Abdullah Qandeel, is launching a platform on the Velas blockchain for all artists, of any kind, to create the first-ever AD-NFT and AP-NFT standard tokens.
Deepening into Velas
- How to swap and stake in Velas wallet. — — By Velas China
- Velas officially launched its $5 million Grants program
- Why is the use of blockchain and what problems does it solve?
- Velas network in numbers
- Velas $5 Million Funding Program
- Benefits of development on VELAS
- Learning to analyze Velas nodes
- Voice Chat with Spanish Community — Topic: Velas Grant Program
- Velas Launches a huge grant program — by Velas Spanish
- The phenomenon of the price — the majority of cryptocurrencies experiencing a sharp decline in the past few weeks ago
- Benefits of participating in the officially released $5 million Velas Grants Program
- Let’s get to know what are the Famous Crypto Acronyms
- Velas Funding Program is launched! Know the details!
- Amplify Finance receive the first grant! Let’s dive to the benefits they can receive!
- Velas $5 Million GRANT! What you should know
- Are you ready to witness one for the greatest Cryptocurrency reset?
- Velas launch $5 million grant program — Long term Investment formula
- Indian Community after curious about, “Bounty Event 15” is here
- Our CIS (Russian) community is onfire! Check these videos on youtube:
Our COO Shirly Valge speaked at the world’s first AI & Cloud Innovation EXPO on the topic of “How can A.I. enhance Distributed Ledger Technology”
It was a unique opportunity to learn and obtain an insight for those interested in the cross-section of AI and Distributed Ledger Technologies .
More info regarding this event: https://aicloudinnovations.com
Travala.com — check out this awesome activity you can book with your $VLX
Travala offers very interesting activities, it is a great way to VLX now that it is summer!
Take a look at this tweet.
“ Luxury yachts, dream landscapes and much more on Travala.com”
The Future Of NFTs In The Middle East
Discover this exciting article that talks about what Velas founder Alexander Alexandrov and Abdulla Qandeel are creating to revolutionize the NFT world.
Alex: Something that sets this NFT apart, is that whoever buys this art isn’t just buying this car, they are buying help for the community [through the Rainforest Partnership]. They are buying a one-of-a-kind artwork by Abdullah Qandeel and a car owned by me. They also buy a digital version that can be sold again and in turn create royalties. They will be able to recoup their cost as an investment and the money will go on the ground to make a difference. The other portion of the funds raised will go towards other similar projects to create more decentralised positive impact.
Abdullah: Our NFTs are labelled as such: an A-NFT, which means it is an artist-approved NFT, which is also paired to a physical asset. And within the smart contract, you have the copyright and intellectual property and the rights of usage. So, we are guiding the artist and the consumer into an agreement where things are clear and concise. If there is no physical asset paired to the digital, then it’s only a digital type of non-fungible token, we label that as an AD-NFT. With the same framework for usage, therefore allowing you as the collector to actually fully utilise what you purchased versus half-hearted agreements of ‘he said, she said’. It’s providing a watertight agreement.
Latest Velas Digest
Weekly Digest 05.07–11.07
Catch up on our latest Velas digest, and let us know what you’re excited for with the week ahead: http://velas.com/digest