the right it: 8: a complete example
I finished : the right it by Alberto Savoia. The last 2 chapters provided a great example and summary of the whole book. There is a great flowchart on page 230 and 231. Here are my notes:
- “Using the process and tools in this book will reduce the probability of failure. Even if you all you fail you will not feel like a fool.
- “If you stick with it you will eventually succeed.”
- Make sure your idea is right for you and the world.
- Pay attention to how you feel during the pretotype phase.
- The idea may be successful but not the best use of your knowledge, time or effort.
Applying it to designing online learning.
- I want to try the flowchart on the next request from a client. My latest request is to create reminders for a performance management process. Instead of an email with text the client wants a gif or a creative graphic.
- I also want to discuss this process with someone else that designs online learning solutions.