Verasity & Friends Blockchain Meet-Up! With Wine Tasting Courtesy of WIV
Verasity has teamed up with WIV to offer a night of Wine Tasting and industry insights on Thursday 6th December 2018 from 6:30pm to 9:00pm GMT. The event will be taking place at WeWork 7th Floor, 90 York Way, N1 9AG, London.
We have brought together a mix of different companies, to share some great insights into how the industry is performing and how the future might look like. There will be 4 speakers below followed by wine tasting and networking:
Chris Gale, Verasity Co-founder
- Enabling engaged communities through video Airdrops
- Creating the direct relationship between content providers and viewers using GenesisPlayer
- How we completed our successful ICO using video airdrops and helped 15+ organizations with theirs
Tommy Nordam Jensen, CEO & Co-Founder WiV
- Empowering Fine Wine with blockchain
- WiV is applying Blockchain technologies to the world of wine investments. Tokenizing wine and creating a seamless trading transaction for wine.
- Why are we Tokenizing Wine?
Ryan Hanley VP of Business Development, TokenMarket
- Helping core blockchain technology companies to execute successful ICO and STOs.
- TokenMarket provides a platform for organizing blockchain token or virtual currency sales. Its seasoned professionals combine market experience, resources and data assets to create a winning solution to execute ICO’s & STO’s safely and securely
- Security Token Offerings: The Next Step in Equity Fundraising
Nick Martin, CEO & Founder Wine Owners
- Fine Wine collection and trading exchange
- Wine Owners is an online wine collection management platform and trading community for people who love and collect fine wine.
- Investing in Fine Wine — Why fine wine is one of the most sought-after assets for the HNW
To book your tickets, book them by clicking this link for EventBrite.
To read more about Verasity and WiV, please visit their official sites below: