vergecurrency
Published in

vergecurrency

7 continents — 7 highest summits — 7 highest volcanoes plus the North Pole and South Pole.

Vikram takes Verge to the ultimate heights.

Joining Fueled By Verge at the most opportune time is the inspirational Vikram Jeet Singh Parmar. An experienced climber, preparing to traverse the Seven Summits of the World.

Before we enlighten you on this amazing feat, Vikram’s story to get here is a powerful and inspiring one, of how you can overcome adversity with strength of mind, determination, courage and a spirit of abundance for life and the beauty that beholds us.

Six years ago Vikram had a devastating car crash. He was rushed to hospital and had to fight life threatening injuries, then endured months recovering from surgery to replace a shattered C2 bone.

Doctors gave Vikram a 5% chance of full recovery, and 95% chance of becoming quadriplegic, and never being able to walk again.

In his own inimitable style, Vikram took on these odd and defied them, recovering after extensive rehabilitation.

It is through this type of adversity that true heros are made, and Vikram was determined this would not define his life, but rather be a turning point to make the most of the world in from of him.

Vikram gave himself five years to train for this ultimate challenge. He tested himself with more than 20 Himalayan expeditions, reaching as high as 6253m, along with more than 100 treks in the foothills.

Here he now is, ready to embark on his ultimate challenge. A journey across seven continents at altitudes above 5000m. This will include the summits of Mt. Elbrus, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Everest, Mt. Aconcagua, Mt. Denali, Mt. Vinson and Mt. Puncak Jaya. From the foothills of the Himalayas in India to the highest single free-standing mountain in the world in Africa to the highest peak in Europe and more; this is an adventure few dare to indulge in.

On each journey, Vikram will be capturing footage, to document the climbs, following his last documentary that won over 30 awards worldwide. At the summit of every peak. Vikram will plant the Fueled By Verge flag and take a selfie. If Vikram achieves his goal in 3–4 years he will become the youngest person in the world to achieve this feat!

As much as this will be a personal achievement, the ultimate aim is to raise funds to build a school to help children in the remote villages of the Himalayan foothills along with raising awareness of the crypto verse and to truly inspire people to overcome adversity in their own lives.

Few in the world are capable of attempting or succeeding at an endeavour of such immense skill, endurance and logistical capabilities. We are thrilled to join Vikram on his incredible journey as he becomes part of the Fueled By Verge family.

Check out Vikram’s website at vikramjeetsinghparmar.com and his Twitter account @A_CRyptoLoRD

About Fueled by Verge
Our mission is to build awareness of Verge Currency, as we harness the power of Bitcoin in a way that combines the speed of digital payments, but with the privacy of paying in cash. Visit the Fueled by Verge page, to find out more! Follow us on Twitter!

Join Us
The Verge Community is nearly one million strong, and has people from all walks of life, all around the world. From our Official Verge Currency facebook page, to the unofficial Facebook group, from Twitter, to BlockFolio, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, Telegram and Discord, and even LinkedIn. Be sure to give us a like/follow and stay tuned for more exciting developments!
For all Info visit: vergecurrency.com

--

--

--

A secure and user-friendly digital currency. Built for everyday transactions.

Recommended from Medium

The Human Race is Over, and Bitcoin is Proof.

Transient Tiers — ‘Your ticket to Play’

About MarsCoin — Already Listed Or To Be Launched?

Future of Security Tokens

What The Russian Ruble Gold Peg Means To Bitcoin

Bitcoin is expensive! Here are five companies powering Bitcoin at a great price

Is It A Good Time To Invest In Litecoin?

Earn Free Crypto by Playing the Faucet Game ‘Black Monkey’ — Round 35 Starting Shortly!

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Jmcadg

Jmcadg

More from Medium

What really happens if you save money? What does neuroscience say.

Minecraft Modern House Tutorial: How to Build a Secret Underground House…

“Summary of 2021 “ from Storange Cloud

HOW ABOUT A SOSTAC FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES ?