Now Live: Passively Grow Your Crypto on Avalanche!
Earn auto-compounded yield with Vesper Grow, now available on the Avalanche network
Avalanche is one of the fastest smart contracts platforms in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality, and has the most validators securing its activity of any proof-of-stake protocol.
Vesper Grow delivers a well-audited, set-and-forget way for depositors to earn yield on their digital assets. Initial Grow pools available on Avalanche are USDC, WBTC and DAI, AVAX and WETH.
In addition to standard rewards, an additional 50,000 VSP has been allocated for the first two months Avalanche pools are live, broken out by 35,000 VSP in the first month and 15,000 VSP in the second.
Here’s how it works:
- Deposit your asset of choice into the corresponding Avalanche Vesper Grow pool.
- Vesper pools encompass a number of strategies that interact with top DeFi protocols on Avalanche (e.g., BenQi, TraderJoe, Aave, Curve, Alpha Homora). These strategies deposit assets to those pools, and also borrow and leverage these protocols on top of one another.
- Yield is regularly realized and compounded by Vesper on behalf of the depositor.
- Depositors also share the VSP boost allocated to the pool they deposit to.
- Vesper takes care of all of this — users simply deposit their crypto and watch it grow.
Users must have funds on Avalanche in order to deposit into Vesper Grow pools on Avalanche. Visit Avalanche’s documentation and community channels for guidance on using the network.
In addition to Avalanche, Vesper products are also available on Polygon and Ethereum Mainnet. Vesper believes the future of DeFi is multi-chain, with plans to branch out to additional chains later this year.
Questions? Feedback? Interested in collaborating with Vesper? Join the conversation on Discord!