How to Claim your VIT!
For Participants of the Vice Industry Token Crowdsale
MyEtherWallet is a free, open-source, client-side tool for securely interacting with the Ethereum network. The following instructions will guide you through the setup process for MyEtherWallet. We strongly advise that all participants conduct their own research into the setup process of MyEtherWallet, and how to use the wallet to make transactions. We take no responsibility or accountability should the process function differently than described. As such, participants assume all risks associated with the use of MyEtherWallet (or any other ERC20 wallet) in connection with the token sale and refund. For the terms and conditions concerning the VIT token sale please visit https://vicetoken.com
IMPORTANT NOTES — MUST READ
The claim/refund process can only be issued from the wallet address from which you originally contributed to the crowdsale.
In order to obtain your ETH (as a refund), or your VIT ( as a claim) you will need to go through the following process.
The Claim and/or refund function is only available during the refund period — from the end of the token sale and until June 28th, 2018.
Partial claim and partial refund are available, the smart contract will continue to execute claim and refund orders as long as the total ETH amount contributed from the specific wallet is not fully claimed or refunded.
While the function to select the claim option will remain active within the Smart Contract in perpetuity. At end of the refund period, the ability to receive a refund for the ETH coins will be revoked, and any attempts to obtain a refund will be ignored by the Smart Contract.
VIEW YOUR BALANCE
To view your balance in the program, go to the address below, copy and paste it to browser’s web address field.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only claim up to the total number of VITs currently held for you within the Smart Contract. In order to view your VIT balance, enter your wallet address and press the “Query” button, in section 15.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only refund up to the total number of ETHs currently held for you within the Smart Contract. In order to view your ETH balance, enter your wallet address and press the “Query” button, in section 2.
Please note the value you see is in wei units — you need to divide the value see by 10E18.
As an example, in order to refund 1 ETH you will need to type in “1,000,000,000,000,000,000” (18 zeros)
TO CLAIM YOUR VIT
1. Go to MyEtherWallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com, and choose the “Contracts” tab.
2. Copy & Paste the following contract address, into the “Contract Address” field
3. Copy & Paste the following block of text into the ABI/JSON Interface field, and then click the Access button.
Please open the following link: http://api.etherscan.io/api?module=contract&action=getabi&address=0x98cbbe0e07fc0c5a8d3849cec95ad2d0780ed7e9&format=raw.
Copy all the text and paste it to the “ABI / JSON Interface” field and click on “Access”:
After successful completion of the above steps the “Select a function” menu should present the functions supported by the VIT token sale smart contract:
claimTokens — a function that enables partial and/or full claim of the VIT tokens.
claimAllTokens — a function that enabled full claim of the VIT tokens.
refundEther — a function that enables partial and/or full refund of the ETH coins according the ETH balance of the specific wallet in the program.
refundAllEther — a function that enables full refund of the ETH coins according the ETH balance of the specific wallet in the program.
4. Choose the “claimTokens” function from the dropdown menu.
5. Write the amount of VIT you wish to claim, please note the value you enter is in wei units — you need to multiply the amount of VIT you want to claim by 10E18. As an example, in order to refund 1 VIT you will need to type in “1,000,000,000,000,000,000” (18 zeros, no need to add the commas).
You can use these online tools https://www.myetherwallet.com/helpers.html or https://etherconverter.online to perform the calculation. Put the desired amount in the “Ether” field and take out the “Wei” amount
You can also use the “claimAllTokens” to claim the full amount, without specifying the partial amount.
6. Authenticate yourself as the wallet owner by selecting one of the presented options and authenticate the wallet from which the original contribution was executed, then click ‘write’.
7. Approve and send the transaction. The correct number of VIT will be received in your wallet.
**Note: You must have a small amount of Ethereum in your wallet in order for the ethereum network to process your transaction.**
8. In MEW you will need to add custom token using the following:
Contact Address: 0x23b75bc7aaf28e2d6628c3f424b3882f8f072a3c
If you require assistance please ask our admin in Telegram https://t.me/viceindustrytoken