September 16, 2019
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Infinity has no beginning, Infinity has no ending, Infinity IS.
ignorance has a beginning, ignorance has an ending, ignorance ISN’T.
The more we inquire into the nature of ignorance, the more we invoke the nature of Infinity. Using Shrimad Bhagavata as our map, let us begin our journey guided by our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (September 16, 2019) — — Beginning of ignorance
- We are conditioned to think of creation as only positive, as only Bhagavan Brahma’s face — creation is balanced with the negative, with Bhagavan Brahma’s shadow
- tamas is ignoring you are Infinity — Infinity is not subject to exclusivity thus how can you be otherwise
- moha is feeling you are the body — from the moment you felt your body, you body has been disappearing through aging, dreaming, comparing, etc.
- mahamoha is believing your purpose is pleasure — Peace is your vocation, pleasure is your vacation
- tamisra is succumbing to anger — a thought is as real as you choose
- andhatamisra is projecting death as finality — the body/mind are insentient, are never alive, the Spirit is sentient, is ever alive thus death is a lesson in detachment