November 11, 2019
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
i know what to do yet…FILL IN THE BLANK.
Excuses. Excuses for excuses! Ego…
The more we know the tricks and trades of our minds, the more we will teach and train our minds. Dismantling the bricks of separation to reveal the nature of Oneness is the work of our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (November 11, 2019) — — BS
- Better — the mind is programmed to focus on better and then worse, creating comparison-confusion — program the mind to focus on different and then equal, creating cooperation-clarity
- Blame — the mind is programmed to project internal vices onto articles-beings-circumstances, impeding yoga — program the mind to accept internal vices, encouraging sensitivity to sadness
- Bore — the mind is programmed to ignore Contentment, causing perpetual distraction — program the mind to know Contentment, learning from every experience
- But — the mind is programmed to justify busy-ness as responsibility, getting lost in implementation — program the mind to only think-speak-act to invoke Joy, evoking a natural prioritization
- By — the mind is programmed to feel Joy is a by-product of karma, keeping us extrovert and exhausted — program the mind to feel Joy is beyond karma, empowering insight to be authoritative
- B(e) — the mind is programmed to become Joyous — program the mind to Be Joyous
From better to different, from projecting to accepting, from ignoring to learning, from busy to priority, from karma to insight, from becoming to Being, a no BS guide to independent Joy hahaha!