October 14, 2019
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
January 14, 2008 — i began serving Happiness as a speaker…i have completed a decade as a speaker
June 21, 2009 — i began serving Happiness as a writer…i am about to complete a decade as a writer.
Dedication pulls sacrifice. One of my happiest offerings to Happiness is our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (October 14, 2019) — — Dedication to Sacrifice
- Happiness is waking before the sun — 03.00a-06.00a is captive time to be captivated by God
- Happiness is preparing for the kids — 06.00a-09.00a is affection time with the egoless
- Happiness is listening to the hurting — 09.00a-12.00p is vigilant time to help others realize their overwhelming problems are only challenges
- Happiness is coordinating diverse national projects — 12.00p-03.00p is organized time to raise ideas, raise potential and raise funds
- Happiness is writing about one’s Self — 03.00p-06.00p is introspective time on how to convert vices to values to virtues to Vastness
- Happiness is sharing about independent Joy — 06.00p-09.00p is societal time filled with posing questions and answering questions about living and Life
Reflection Adventure of the Week (RAW): Scan through all 350 E-Vichara-s and decide which is your favourite!
Laughing Adventure of the Week (LAW):
Q: Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
A: Because they make up everything!
Satsanga Adventure of the Week (SAW):
Right here, right now we celebrate the completion of a decade of E-Vichara-s! A decade of reflecting together!! A decade of realizing together!!!
In Vedantik tradition teachings are given freely. No price can be tagged to the guidance a Teacher offers to seekers to live more purposefully, to kids to try their best, to leaders with material for their classes, offices, etc. Still, filled with gratitude and fulfillment a student seeks to give back.
The 1st E-Vichara was sent to 100 seekers. This E-Vichara will be sent to over 5,000 seekers. If the subscribers, readers, students of the E-Vichara invest one hour in understanding/appreciating these diverse insights on living and Life, they are engaged in a Course on self-development…
If you feel this Course is worth $0.10 per lesson or $0.50 per lesson or $1.00 per lesson, please donate accordingly.
CanadaHelps — — Chinmaya Mission Niagara
Check (please make out and mail to the following address)
5743 Valley Way
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Canada, L2E 1X7
Gratitude. Gratitude. Gratitude. Not for your funds but for your faith.