November 12, 2018
Namah Te from Seattle!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Every day Shri Yudhishthira thought of Bhagavan Krishna. One particular day he was missing Him sorely…he felt He is ‘leaving’. Shri Yudhishthira calls Shri Bhima to discuss his feelings and Shri Bhima asks what the cause could be for such a feeling. Shri Yudhishthira shares how he has been observing an alarming growth in quarrels within families, an alarming growth in misruling within kingdoms…
Kali means conflict. Today, the overwhelming conflict we observe between societies, between spouses is unambiguously caused by the conflict between selfs, our lower and our higher.
To calm the conflict within we have to follow Ramayana, the constitution of Rama. Let us reorganize our personalities to impeach the conflicted state, to install the content state, mediated by our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (November 26, 2018) — — Dharmik State
- The ruler in a content self is viveka (prioritization) — trusting Divinity to be the only reality, focussing on what is important becomes simple
- The minister in a content self is vairagya (independence) — Divinity being priority, one depends on none making one most dependable
- The ally in a content self is shanti-sumati (peace) — living for Divinity one seeks those who seek peace
- The capital in a content self is ashrama (effort) — to experience articles, beings, circumstances is ordinary thus needing ordinary efforts, to experience Divinity is extraordinary thus demanding extraordinary efforts
- The treasury in a content self is yama-niyama (discipline) — a lifestyle of working hard and smart will create wealth in the form of discipline
- The army in a content self is abhaya (courage) — with the support of discipline one embraces their responsibilities cheerfully
Reflection Adventure of the Week (RAW): October 15, 2018 was our 9 Year Anniversary. Please enjoy my gift to you.