Content with Context, Discontent with Content
May 28, 2018
Namah Te from Destin!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Typically when we think of a leader, followers come to mind. Seems quite superficial.
The great Vishnugupta (also known as Chanakya) was a leader, independent of any follower.
The great Vishnugupta (also known as Kautilya) is a leader, guiding followers with the niti shastra (leadership/political science).
Recently 50 youth gathered in Boston for a Camp focussing on Holistic Leadership. One of the most philosophical yet most practical verses we explored is explored in our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (May 28, 2018) — — Content with Context, Discontent with Content
- Be ever content with dhana (articles) — possessions serve the function of allowing the mind to think about the fundamental
- Be ever content with stri (beings) — positions serve the function of testing how much of what is in our head has evolved to our heart
- Be ever content with bhojana (circumstances) — pleasures serve the function of encouraging us to be reflective of how meaningful/meaningless our lives are
- Be ever discontent with adhyaya (dedicating) — the more we study our nature the more we should feel we can be Infinite, we can create Infinity
- Be ever discontent with tapa (investing) — all investments outside our mind will be erased by time whereas the investment inside our mind will lead us beyond time
- Be ever discontent with dana (sharing) — with the purpose of Peace, we work to feel a Oneness with all, naturally leading to us love in all ways