June 10, 2019
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
In 2010 i was gifted with the responsibility of being a husband.
In 2017 i was gifted with the responsibility of being a father.
In 2019 i was gifted with the responsibility of being a parent.
All of these gifts have encouraged me to work harder and smarter than ever before…
The past 360 days i have travelled ~ 180 days internationally.
The past 360 days i have taught ~ 180 classes virtually.
Swami Chinmayananda — Swami Tejomayananda are my Sadguru and they have guided me to my Gurus. Hold my hand as I hold my family in our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (June 10, 2019) — — Family Matters
- What i learned from Sheela early on is being caring — family/friends are ever making matters personal yet Sheela filters these matters creating all around depersonalization
- What i learned from Vyasa early on is being independent — sleeping alone, eating alone, talking alone (hahaha!) Vyasa does not feel lonely and thus does not need to seek attention
- What i learned from Shuka early on is being resilient — experiencing light jaundice and heavy acne Shuka sleeps and drinks these irritations away
- What i learned from Sheela later on is being cheerful — despite screaming and sobbing, tidying and travelling, Sheela appreciates how these happenings are just happenings
- What i learned from Vyasa later on is being observant — greeting everyone in the room with verbal/physical affection Vyasa connects with the importance of making all feel important
- What i learned from Shuka later on is being curious — passing hours and hours with bright eyes, Shuka endlessly follows the endless changes in front of him