May 11, 2020
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
An expression of ego is justification.
Are we all good people? If we rearrange the words…We are all good people!
Let us magnify our intentions and actions with the lens of our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (May 11, 2020) — — Irreligion
- dharma = integrating responsibility — by being responsible one integrates with one’s Nature (sva-dharma)
- a-dharma = disintegrating action — by being irresponsible one disintegrates (vi-dharma) their intellect-mind-body
- para-dharma = distracted action — by engaging in another’s responsibility one invokes fear
- abhasa-dharma = egotistical action — by engaging in actions for recognition one invokes arrogance
- upama-dharma = artificial action — by engaging in superficial actions one invokes insecurity
- chala-dharma = complacent action — by engaging in convenient actions one invokes laziness