Large Heart, small conflict
November 12, 2018
Namah Te from Portland!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
“Sleight of hand and twist of fate, on a bed of nails she makes me wait. And I wait, without you. With or without you, I can’t live with or without you…”
Famous lyrics of a famous song by a famous band. Famous for we can ALL relate to how difficult relating to people is.
To complete writing about The Happiness Series II i present to you our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (November 12, 2018) — — Large Heart, small conflict
- The human brain has ~ 90,000,000,000 neurons directing how we act, directing how we react — what science is unable to measure is how the complexity of this wiring becomes exponentially more due to the volatility of the ego
- The highest expression of responsible living is harmonious living — loving oneself, one never harms others
- The 1st step to being large hearted with people is Pray — prayer quietens the mind creating space to understand oneself and others
- The 2nd step to being large hearted with people is Lead — we learn more through our eyes than our ears and by remembering one’s blessings being energetic/enthusiastic is easier
- The 3rd step to being large hearted with people is Engage — every person is different and by communing we strive to be more interesting, to be less irritating
- The 4th step to being large hearted with people is Accept — living is hard hence our mistakes, accepting which we forgive ourselves an others