Lift Your-self by Your-Self
October 29, 2018
Namah Te from Raleigh!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
To live by sight is to focus on implementation.
To live by vision is to focus on intention.
Which are you living by?
Implementation is context based, is irresponsible. Intention is content based, is responsible. To go higher from sight to vision is to go deeper from implementation to intention, is the E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (October 29, 2018) — — Lift Your-self by Your-Self
- We have belief joy is the nature of Spirit yet we have faith joy is the nature of articles, beings and circumstances — our efforts to create security outside is evidence of this hypocrisy
- We all rise and we all fall in our efforts towards integrity — a lifestyle of exercise for the body, examples for the mind, ethics for the intellect locks out depression and locks in elevation
- The 1st step to lift yourself by yourself is remembering work never harms anyone — work is an opportunity to manage hygiene, time, people, etc.
- The 2nd step to lift yourself by yourself is remembering the more you work the more you will work — work is an opportunity to matter, is an opportunity to cause change
- The 3rd step to lift yourself by yourself is remembering work never ends — work is an opportunity to master ‘enough’
- The 4th step to lift yourself by yourself is remembering why you work pulls your work — work is an opportunity to mediate the why of the what