April 27, 2020
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
In July i was fortunate to be with 120 youth for 5 days focussing on Our Culture in Pop Culture.
In August i was fortunate to be with 60 youth for 5 days focussing on Hacks to Wholeness.
In both of these Camps i shared how managing minutes is a means to managing thoughts. And managing thoughts is why we have our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (April 27, 2020) — — Living-Lite
- The weak depend on context to structure their day, the strong depend on content to structure their day — with context changing more than ever, simple tips on shifting dependence from context to content
- Sleep Early for the body — as the day goes on our bodies feel ‘heavier’ and the sooner we sleep the sooner we are relieved of this ‘weight’
- Wake Early for the intellect — our intellects operate best in an environment of freshness and quietude, enabling us to plan and contemplate effectively
- Read Early for the mind — when the mind is infused with positivity in the morning then we will be more insulated from the negativity we will be exposed to throughout the day
- Exercise Early for the breath — the first technique in developing resilience is exercise so why postpone this vital development
- Forgive Early for the ego — the more people we interact with the more conflict we experience the more ‘resetting’ we need