Living takes TIME!
October 1, 2018
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Did you know this is volume 332 of the E-Vichara? Did you know this is month 115 for the E-Vichara?
You did not know because time fffllliiieeesss! And if we do not learn how to use time, we fall. We rise, for we reflect with our E-Vichara….
E-Vichara (October 1, 2018) — — Living takes TIME!
- A sign of busyness is lowering expectations of oneself and raising expectations of others — some time ago paying attention was normal yet now we need popular packaged programs on ‘mindfulness’ just to focus
- Almost 50% of the time we are physically present yet mentally absent and this distractedness is expensive — time is the supply, fixed and objective for all, our relationship with time is the demand, variable and subjective for all
- The 1st step to balance demand with supply is unitask routine — absorption in activity brings joy, not activity
- The 2nd step to balance demand with supply is utilize planners — fix the ‘where’ and the ‘when’ enabling engagement in the ‘what’
- The 3rd step to balance demand with supply is undertake more — commit to more to give up the luxury of indecision
- The 4th step to balance demand with supply is say no — prioritize quality over quantity