Meditation Undiluted — Part 3
January 20, 2020
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
“Meditate! Meditate!! Meditate!!! This is the highest vocation in life — and man alone is capable of it. You try please. Let our arguments stop. Let us meditate and discover for ourselves its benefits and blessings. And in this we must help ourselves — no one else can ever help us.” ~ Swami Chinmayananda
Meditation is asana (changing postures) right? NO.
Meditation is pranayama (breathing exercises) right? NO.
Meditation is mantra (chanting sounds) right? NO.
“Without jnana (knowledge) there is no dhyana (meditation).” ~ Swami Tejomayananda
On The Chinmaya Inspiration Yatra XIII we were immersed in an advanced scripture on Meditation elucidated by an advanced master on Meditation. Sit down comfortably. Breath in deeply. Close your eyes. And continue to listen to Aparoksha Anubhuti as shared by Swami Tejomayananda, navigated by our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (January 20, 2020) — — Meditation Undiluted — Part 3
- Understanding and appreciating the purification for Meditation, commencement is with a home of preparation — Vedanta is a knowledge of what is ever being experienced thus there is no need to do, only a need to understand
- prepare a space which is clean-simple-inspiring — the created cannot be the cause for Creation
- prepare a seat which is clean-simple-inspiring — the impulsive become repulsive
- prepare a sanctum which is clean-simple-inspiring — the path of devolution is being Awareness to being aware of
- prepare the senses to be disengaged — the senses are illumined by the mind which is illumined by Life which is Illumination
- prepare the self to be engaged — the lazy are their own greatest enemy