Meditation Undiluted — Part 4
February 3, 2020
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
“Meditate! Meditate!! Meditate!!! This is the highest vocation in life — and man alone is capable of it. You try please. Let our arguments stop. Let us meditate and discover for ourselves its benefits and blessings. And in this we must help ourselves — no one else can ever help us.” ~ Swami Chinmayananda
Meditation is asana (changing postures) right? NO.
Meditation is pranayama (breathing exercises) right? NO.
Meditation is mantra (chanting sounds) right? NO.
“Without jnana (knowledge) there is no dhyana (meditation).” ~ Swami Tejomayananda
On The Chinmaya Inspiration Yatra XIII we were immersed in an advanced scripture on Meditation elucidated by an advanced master on Meditation. Sit down comfortably. Breath in deeply. Close your eyes. And continue to listen to Aparoksha Anubhuti as shared by Swami Tejomayananda, navigated by our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (February 3, 2020) — — Meditation Undiluted — Part 4
- Understanding and appreciating the preparation for Meditation, commencement is with a lifestyle of process — in life Peace is not the top priority rather is the only priority
- relax the body — animals live by perception, humans are to live by reflection
- enjoy the breath — inhale the meaningful and exhale the unmeaningful
- chant (with) the mind — states relate to the mind, states do not relate to one’s Nature
- inquire (with) the intellect — the best disciple is established in complete faith and thus clear thinking
- observe the ego — Experience of is ego, Experience is Spirit