August 3, 2020
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
THIS MESSAGE IS NOT SPAM! This message is just very very very late…
With few responsibilities, in June of 2009 i began sharing our E-Vichara every Monday.
With many responsibilities, in January of 2013 i began sharing our E-Vichara every other Monday.
With many more responsibilities, at the beginning of 2020 i began slowing down sharing our E-Vichara.
With the aspiration to be more responsible, at the beginning of 2021 i begin speeding up sharing our E-Vichara.
Gratitude for your patience to understand this offering…
“The real Guru is the pure intellect within; and the purified, deeply aspiring mind is the disciple.” ~ Swami Chinmayananda
One of the gauges of a pure mind: being reflective…learning and growing with EVERY experience. Especially being in nature…
Shrimad Bhagavata most poetically documents how Bhagavan Krishna reflected on nature. Some of these reflections are simplified and shared in our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (August 3, 2020) — — Philosophy in Nature
- clouds covered the sun like finitude covers Infinity — we are Infinite and this cannot change, this can only be ignored
- clouds freed rains like a ruler distributes funds — giving to charities is giving to establishing empowerment, giving to establishing equality
- grass grew with mushrooms like an army protects royalty — the test of how dedicated a person is, is the sacrifice for a purpose
- mountains endured rains like a disciple endures difficulties — the greatest difficulty is unlearning one is the ego and patience is pivotal to this process
- heavy cows released milk to quicken being with Bhagavan like a disciple sheds limitations to be Enlightened — letting go of the dependent is a catalyst to holding on to the Independent
- autumn cleared the landscape like devotion purifies sin — immersing oneself in love for the Divine one recklessly forgets the past, forgets regrets