March 20, 2017
Namah Te from Orlando!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, constantly and unconditionally Joyous!
yatha drishti tatha srishti I (As your vision, as is living.)
A scientist, artist and lover would all ‘see’ a flower differently, no? Well as seekers, all we ‘see’ should be Divine, no?
To help train our vision to ‘see’ the Truth, last E-Vichara we studied a famous bhajan which can easily fill the mind with thoughts of God. This week we study a famous song (Separate Ways by Journey) which demands concentration to transform the meaning from romance to devotion. Exploration, concentration, transformation, E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (March 20, 2017) — — Separate Ways
- Here we stand, worlds apart, hearts broken in two — forgetting the nature of Infinity, we believe we are separate from God, causing us to feel small, sad, stress, stuck
- Feeling that it’s gone, can change your mind — our identification with the body is so comprehensive, this hallucination has become our reality
- Troubled times caught between confusions and pain — if clarity creates conviction and confidence, then confusion creates fear and sorrow
- If you must go, I wish you love, you’ll never walk alone — even when we follow ignorance, God is looking at us which means God is looking after us
- Someday love will find you, break those chains that bind you — the moment we are intensely aware of the nature of sorrow we will run to Joy, or the moment we are intensely aware of the nature of Joy we will run from sorrow
- If he ever hurts you, true love won’t desert you, you know I still love you — God’s ambassador is the Guru, dispatched to free us from dependency, a flow of love expressing as the purest intention whether we understand this or not…