September 30, 2019
Namah Te from Orlando!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
In 2017 our Running from the Mind CommUnity was 10 runners in Cleveland’s 1/2 Marathon.
In 2018 our Running from the Mind CommUnity was 20 runners in Cleveland’s 1/2 Marathon.
In 2019 our Running from the Mind CommUnity was 30 runners in Cleveland’s 1/2 Marathon.
Running a 1/2 Marathon is loooooooooong (~ 21 kilometres in ~ 2 hours). To slow, to quit, is easy. Thus, we get by with a little help from our friends. As we ran we laughed and smiled at the diverse signs diverse supporters waved. Run with me as we run these sayings with our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (September 30, 2019) — — Signs of Inspiration!
- If you run, you are a runner. — running, exercising, any noble verb, is beyond measurement, is beyond acknowledgement, is beyond judgement
- You smell like accomplishment! — experiencing the body follow the mind is experiencing transcending the body
- Life is fast. Running makes it slow. — to engage in the same action for 2 hours sans listening to music, sans looking to screens, sans talking to others, allows one to appreciate how special living is
- You are running far for a free banana. — enjoying the race is being at the finish
- 1 in 100 runners poops themselves. Are YOU that 1? — the pain of pushing forward is less than the pain of giving up
- Run stranger run! — strangers communing for physical/mental wellbeing are actually friends