September 2, 2019
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Back to school!!!
Sundays — Vedanta in Bhagavata
Mondays — Vedanta in Maya
Tuesdays — Meditation in Life
Wednesdays — Happy Hour
Thursdays — Applied Gita
Last week over 600 students resumed immersing themselves in an environment focussed on Enlightenment. In all of our opening Classes we explored the need to be clear about the difference between who we apparently are and who we actually are. This difference is dissected in our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (September 2, 2019) — — Start Being an Intention Seeker!
- Evolution — outer evolution is physical-comfortable-unconscious, inner evolution is mental-challenging-conscious — the Creator’s grace manifests as the thought to change
- Introspection — the mind’s nature is doubt, naturally creating lots of noise — identify with the intellect to ‘watch’ the minds intention from waking to sleeping
- Detection — one hour before closing your eyes for sleep close your screens — in this quiet period journal out all the events of the day which disturbed the mind
- Negation — with steadiness you will realize the disturbances are the expression of vices — reflect on the stress, anxiety and sadness invoked/evoked by these vices
- Substitution — choose one vice in your personality which is most perceivable and practice the opposing virtue (i.e. anger is transcended by acceptance) — every year dedicate yourself to converting a vice to a virtue
- Purification — when your personality evolves from vicious to virtuous you will come to feel you can do anything, you can be anyone — only such a pure seeker will be able to embrace the teachings of the Sadguru unreservedly, will be able to experience Joy independently